For Your Comfort
- Parents appreciate that kids have their own space with many activities, books, toys, and a selection of appropriate DVDs, along with dental health education items.
- Today’s paper, current magazines and general interest books are available for you to relax with.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water are in the reception area.
- Free Wi-Fi is available to stay connected with your business or personal needs – or to distract little ones with games or movies.
- During your procedure BOSE® noise-cancelling headphones can be used to help you relax.
- Headrest, neck and lumbar pillows keep you comfortable
- Blankets are available should you want one.
- The restroom is stocked with single-use toothbrushes and mouthwash, as well as lotions.
- Warm, moist lavender towelettes are offered after procedures to help you feel fresh upon leaving.
- Onset™ anesthetic buffering eliminates the sting of injection and numbs almost immediately.
- Nitrous Oxide is available (for a nominal charge) to help reduce anxiety.
How can we make your visit more comfortable? Please let us know how we can help you!